Our small-group Pre-Cana program resumes this coming February at the St. Thomas More rectory at 65 East 89th Street in Manhattan.
The program will be held over consecutive Monday evenings (start date TBA). The program is open to both engaged couples and married couples looking for a refresher.
Engaged couples enrolled in our group program must also complete the FOCCUS couple communication exercise and meet privately with the instructor at a time of mutual convenience to review their results.
The program will feature these presentations:
- The three hallmarks of a satisfying marriage
- The two become one: the paramount importance of emotional connection in marriage
- Communication is key: the #1 secret to great couple communication
- Couple finance: moving from competing priorities to shared priorities
- Children: a gift to the world… a challenge to marriage!
- Sexuality as gift: loving in good times and in bad
- Couple spirituality: connecting at a deeper level
The fee for our small-group program is $295 per couple. This fee can be reduced in case of financial need.
To register for our small-group program, click here.
To see what couples have said about our past small-group programs, click here.