Our small-group program is on hold for the moment as we seek to work out scheduling issues.
The program is open to both engaged couples and married couples looking for a refresher.
Engaged couples enrolled in our group program must also complete the FOCCUS couple communication exercise and meet privately with the instructor at a time of mutual convenience to review their results.
The program will feature these presentations:
- The three hallmarks of a satisfying marriage
- The two become one: the paramount importance of emotional connection in marriage
- Communication is key: the #1 secret to great couple communication
- Couple finance: moving from competing priorities to shared priorities
- Children: a gift to the world… a challenge to marriage!
- Sexuality as gift: loving in good times and in bad
- Couple spirituality: connecting at a deeper level
The fee for our small-group program is $295 per couple. This fee can be reduced in case of financial need.
To register for our small-group program, click here.
To see what couples have said about our past small-group programs, click here.
Questions? Use our contact form or email Peter McFadden at email@example.com or call (646) 341-0848.